Desktop-quotes' selection of crush quotes below will remind you of that starry-eyed state of love. As you read the words of the writers and poets below, their talent of conjuring the images and feelings of the rush of being taken by a crush will amaze you.
We hope you enjoy are great selection of crush quotes below:
1. I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me, or even smile, because I know even if just for a second, I crossed your mind. - Author Unknown
2. We are afraid to care to much, for fear that the other person does not care at all. - Author Unknown
3. If you love something, set it free if it comes back, it was meant to be. If it continues to fly, let it soar, have faith that God has something better in store. - Author Unknown
4. Sometimes I wonder what you think of me or if you do at all. - Author Unknown
5. I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you. - Author Unknown
Free Inspiring Quotes By E-mail
Join thousands of people and receive one inspiring quotation delivered by e-mail daily!
Here are some users comments:-
"THESE quotes are seriously amazing! thank you so much for brightening my day everyday with these quotes. They keep me going when i am down,
and add on to when i am happy.... thanks!!!!"
"just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful quotes each and every day...Some days, it's the nicest thing I hear all day....Muah..."
You can STOP the inspirational quotation e-mails any time you like... ENJOY
6. I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day. - Author Unknown
7. I took one look at you
Thats all I meant to do
And my heart stood still. - Lorenz Hart
8. The moment my eyes fell on him, I was content. - Edith Wharton
9. Once again, I find myself trying to be okay with the fact that we're just friends, but then you grab my hand and then, well, I'm not okay, I'm floating... - Author Unknown
10. He's my best friend, you know? The kind where at the end of the day I love to come home just to talk to him. The kind where I long for the weekend so I can see him. He's more than my best friend; he's my world... - Author Unknown