Encouraging sayings to motivate and encourage in times of struggle.
A great quote can lift up your spirit and your day perfectly.
Our great selection of encouraging sayings have been hand picked for you to enjoy.
1. Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you. - Aldous Huxley
2. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place. - Author Unknown
3. Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. - Author Unknown
4. When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us. - Alexander Graham Bell
5. He who refuses to embrace a unique opportunity loses the prize as surely as if he had failed. - William James
6. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
7. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. - Mary Pickford
8. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly. - Richard Bach
9. When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit. - Author Unknown
10. Fall seven times, stand up eight. - Japanese Proverb
Free Inspiring Quotes By E-mail
Join thousands of people and receive one inspiring quotation delivered by e-mail daily!
Here are some users comments:-
"THESE quotes are seriously amazing! thank you so much for brightening my day everyday with these quotes. They keep me going when i am down,
and add on to when i am happy.... thanks!!!!"
"just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful quotes each and every day...Some days, it's the nicest thing I hear all day....Muah..."
You can STOP the inspirational quotation e-mails any time you like... ENJOY
11. If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. - Flavia Weedn
12. The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. - Ivy Baker Priest
13. If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
14. Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them. - Hugh Miller
15. A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn. - Author Unknown
16. One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better. - Col. Harland Sanders
17. If you think you can, you probably can. If you think you can't, you probably can't. - Author Unknown
18. Love and except your self for whom you are and change will come easier - Author Unknown
19. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending - Author Unkown