Friendship and memories quotes are wonderful to bring back great memories of past times spent with special friends. You will always have these memories and treasure them with such joy.
We really hope our selection of friendship and memories quotes bring back all your wonderful memories. Why not brighten up your friends day and send them a few of our quotes to fill there thoughts of your wonderful memories that you share.
Enjoy our selection of friendship and memories quotes below:
1. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. - Oprah Winfrey
2. Never forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. - Ludwig Van Beethoven
3. Friends are the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, treasure the memories. - Dave Brenner
4. We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams. - Jeremy Irons
5. Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever. - Author Unknown
6. When it hurts to look back and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there. - Author Unknown
7. The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with friendship. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. How strange is the lot of us mortals! Each of us is here for a brief sojourn; for what purpose we know not, though sometimes sense it. But we know from daily life that we exist for other people, first of all for whose smiles and well- being our own happiness depends. - Albert Einstein
9. No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. - Francois Mauriac
10. Friends... They cherish one another's hopes. They are kind to one another's dreams. - Henry David Thoreau
Free Inspiring Quotes By E-mail
Join thousands of people and receive one inspiring quotation delivered by e-mail daily!
Here are some users comments:-
"THESE quotes are seriously amazing! thank you so much for brightening my day everyday with these quotes. They keep me going when i am down,
and add on to when i am happy.... thanks!!!!"
"just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful quotes each and every day...Some days, it's the nicest thing I hear all day....Muah..."
You can STOP the inspirational quotation e-mails any time you like... ENJOY
11. Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you. - Author Unknown
12. Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over. - Octavia Butler
13. But every memory of friendship shared, even for a short time, is a treasure, like sunshine and warmth in our lives, like a cool breeze on a humid day, like a shower of rain refreshing the earth. - Author Unknown
14. Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose - From the television show The Wonder Years
15. We do not remember days; we remember moments. - Cesare Pavese
16. Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~ Jean de Boufflers
17. The best things in life come in threes, like friends, dreams, and memories. - Author Unknown
18. Life gives us brief moments with another...but sometimes in those brief moment we get memories that last a life time... - Author Unknown
19. Memories are the treasures that we keep locked deep within the storehouse of our souls, to keep our hearts warm when we are lonely. - Becky Aligada
20. Someday many years from now
We'll sit beside the candles glow
Exchanging tales about our past
And laughing as the memories flow
And when that distant day arrives
I know it will be understood
That friendship is the key to live
And we were friends and it was good. - Eileen Hehl