Wisdom quotes inspire deep thought that stir the heart and soul. Wisdom quotes are golden nuggets which can uplift, inspire and assist with personal and spiritual growth, helping you to become all that you were destined to be.
To help you awaken to your true power, learn how to create consciously and live the life you truly deserve and were meant to live, begin and end each day by focusing on your favourite, inspirational wisdom quotes.
1. The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil. - Cicero
2. To know when to be generous and when firm-that is wisdom. - Elbert Hubbard
3. One's first step in wisdom is to question everything - and one's last is to come to terms with everything. - George C. Lichtenberg
4. No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious. - George Bernard Shaw
5. We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future. - George Bernard Shaw
6. A man is wise with the wisdom of his time only, and ignorant with its ignorance. - Henry David Thoreau
7. Listen to the Exhortation of the Dawn!
Look to this Day!
For it is Life, the very Life of Life.
In its brief course lie all the
Verities and Realities of your Existence.
The Bliss of Growth,
The Glory of Action,
The Splendor of Beauty;
For Yesterday is but a Dream,
And To-morrow is only a Vision;
But To-day well lived makes
Every Yesterday a Dream of Happiness,
And every Tomorrow a Vision of Hope.
Look well therefore to this Day!
Such is the Salutation of the Dawn!
8. Knowledge is a process of piling up facts; wisdom lies in their simplification. - Martin Fischer
9. The world is nothing but my perception of it. I see only through myself. I hear only through the filter of my story. - Byron Katie
10. Changing the world begins with the very personal process of changing yourself, the only place you can begin is where you are, and the only time you can begin is always now. - Gary Zukav
Free Inspiring Quotes By E-mail
Join thousands of people and receive one inspiring quotation delivered by e-mail daily!
Here are some users comments:-
"THESE quotes are seriously amazing! thank you so much for brightening my day everyday with these quotes. They keep me going when i am down,
and add on to when i am happy.... thanks!!!!"
"just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful quotes each and every day...Some days, it's the nicest thing I hear all day....Muah..."
You can STOP the inspirational quotation e-mails any time you like... ENJOY
11. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. - Mother Theresa
12. I love people. I love my family, my children... but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up. - Pearl S. Buck
13. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing. - Abraham Lincoln
14. Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. - Author Unknown
15. Be happy. It's one way of being wise. - Sidonie Gabrielle
16. Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something. - Plato
17. The well bred contradict other people. The wise contradict themselves. - Oscar Wilde
18. Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had. - Author Unknown
19. Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it - Albert Einstein
20. Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life. - Sandra Carey